Solidfloor is one of the flooring brands of the century old Fetim Group. Fetim Group is an internationally operating company specialising in the development, design; sales and marketing of flooring and home decoration products. Solidfloor is one of the leaders in wood floor supply and has presence in around 30 countries.
Solidfloor develops wooden floor according to the current techniques and trends and works with designers like Piet Boon. It provides flooring solutions to not only homeowners but also to interior designers of hotels, holiday homes and offices. It supplies products that are safe and environment friendly.
The range of products offered by Solidfloor is as follows:
- Originals: They are the very basic of flooring options offered by Solidfloor. They include Calgary, St Louis, Lexington and Houston products to name a few.
- Lifestyle: Consists of wooden floors in natural colours. Includes Montreal, Phoenix, Anchorage and Lake Drummont etc.
- Earth and Fire: This collection has bold and intense colours that have been inspired by the beauty of nature. Moose, St. Helens, Yubaand Yampa are some of the product names in this collection.
- Vintage: This collection has natural colours and gives a weathered appearance to the floor. Some of the products in this collection are Maine, Oregon, Vermont, Nebraska etc.
- New Classics: Includes classic and stylish patterns like Windsor, Louvre, St. Paul’s and Notre Dame Etc.
Apart from the standard designs and patterns, Solidfloor also offers a unique opportunity to the customers to create their own flooring design. They offer you 5 Flooring patterns to choose from with variety of colour options. The flooring design that you create is displayed online. You can also view your flooring design in a more natural setting like that of a living room.
This helps the customers to use their own creativity and come up with patterns that would suit their home or workplace the best.
They also have a floor advisor that helps in narrowing down the name of available Solidfloor product that matches your colour; finish and collection specifications.
For people you love designer labels, Solidfloor has teamed up with Piet Boon to come up with styles and patterns that are different from the regular patterns. Solidfloor has a broad range of offers that fulfill each and every customers wish.
The manufacturing team also employs methods that are friendly to the environment. To manufacture high quality products, the Solidfloor floors that leave the factory guarantee the satisfaction of the strict requirements of the customers.
There are also many textured surfaces to choose from. The techniques used by the company, are carry out to achieve the textures that customers looking for.